Aline Martin O’Brien is an Of Counsel Attorney at the Miami based firm, Xander Law Group. She is a member of the Paris Bar, and is certified by the Florida Bar as ‘foreign legal consultant’.
Aline is a graduate of the Sorbonne (University of Paris I) and the vocational school of the Bars of the Jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal of Paris (EFB). Since 2005, she worked in various law firms in Paris and the French Caribbean, where she focused her practice in business law, commercial litigation and environmental law. She has taught constitutional law and French civil law at the University Paris 10 Nanterre, from 2010 to 2013.
Aline Martin O’Brien also holds the position of Vice-President of the Union of French Citizens Abroad (UFE) in Florida.
Education & Court Admission
- Master II Environmental Law Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne
- Master II Theory and Practice of Process Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
- CAPA school of the Paris Bar
- Lawyer registered at the Paris Bar, certified by the Florida Bar as a Foreign Legal Consultant *
- Business Law and Company Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Environmental Law
- Transatlantic Legal Issues
- Vice President of UFE (Union of French Abroad)
- Member of the FACC (French American Chamber of Commerce in Miami)
* Consultant in foreign law. Not licensed to practice law in Florida