MIAMI FRANCHISE LAW FIRM
Business law is broad in scope and nuance but can generally be separated into two major subsets: (1) regulatory law governing business and commercial entities in the areas of formation, dissolution, bankruptcy, and corporate governance; and (2) the regulation of transactions in commerce through contract law. The Miami business law attorneys at Xander Law Group can assist with practically any subset of business law in Miami-Dade County, Broward County or Palm Beach County. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Our law firm routinely services small to mid-size businesses at every juncture of the business life cycle from startup to growth to dissolution. Whether you are seeking to start a business, purchase a business, sell a business, conduct a business transaction, or wrap up your business affairs and dissolve, the business lawyers at Xander Law Group can assist you, no matter how big or small.
Xander Law Group can help with any of the following business law issues:
- Corporate Formation
- Drafting Partnership Agreements
- Drafting Joint Venture Agreements
- Drafting Corporate Bylaws
- Drafting Contracts
- Reviewing Contracts
- Drafting Promissory Notes
- Assisting with Due Diligence in Prospective Business Transactions
- Sale or Purchase of Businesses or Business Assets
- Drafting or Advising in the Areas of Non-Compete Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Non-Circumvention Agreements, Etc.
- Addition or Removal of Partners in a Business
- Serving as a Paymaster for Complex Transactions
- Structuring Business Transactions
- Drafting or Reviewing Distribution Agreements
- Reviewing or Drafting Commercial Leases
- Risk Mitigation Through Corporate Structuring
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Dissociation of Members
- Shareholder / Member Disputes
- Derivative Actions
- Theft of Intellectual Property
- Trademark and Copyright Disputes
- Trade Secret Disputes
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Business Torts
- Regulatory Compliance
At our core, Xander Law Group is first and foremost a business law firm. Our firm was built on assisting business owners, purchasers, sellers and anyone interested in protecting their rights in commerce. Our South Florida business law firm is capable of assisting with your corporate or partnership needs with you are a corporation, limited liability company (LLC), partnership, sole proprietor or other form of entity.
Our firm is happy to consult with you regardless of whether your business entity is an existing entity, you are seeking to start or expand a business, or whether your business is in South Florida or located abroad.
Xander Law Group stands by its clients to offer the best representation available in support of our clients’ business dealings. Miami business law attorneys at Xander Law Group are committed to offering our clients the upmost professional and dedicated representation. We ensure no stone is left unturned or opportunity is lost in evaluating business dealings.
Call Miami business law firm Xander Law Group at (305) 767-2001 today for all of your Miami commercial litigation needs. The Miami business law attorneys at Xander Law Group can help you throughout the entire process.