Jose J. Teurbe-Tolon has extensive civil and commercial litigation experience representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants in various business litigation, tort matters, and international litigation having trial experience in both the federal, administrative, and state courts.
Attorney Jose J. Teurbe-Tolon currently represents clients throughout the United States in mass tort litigation and other commercial matters. Mr. Teurbe-Tolon graduated with a Juris Doctor from Florida International University College of Law May 2008.
Mr. Teurbe-Tolon authored the article, “Questions Concerning the Legality of the Use of Force in Southern Lebanon During the Israel-Hezbollah Conflict of 2006” in the Winter 2008 issue of the New York International Law Review.
Mr. Teurbe-Tolon is a fourth degree member of the Knights of Columbus and a member of Cofradia de la Caridad del Cobre.
- J.D- Florida International University College of Law May 2008
- St. John’s University School of Law 2006
- B.A. Florida International University 2005
Bar and Associations
- The Florida Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Florida Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida